Deciding on a cosmetic procedure and the surgeon who will perform it takes time and research. To help aid you, our recent blog posts have covered facial surgeries, tummy tucks, and liposuction. For more information on these topics, take a look at the following online resources.
- Surgery.org provides an overview of otoplasty, with illustrations of the procedure.
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons covers the basics of a facelift.
- Are you thinking about getting a tummy tuck? Check out this before and after photo gallery to see what a tummy tuck can do for you.
- The nose job is one of the most popular surgeries around today. Learn more about the rhinoplasty at the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons reviews a variety of facial surgeries, offering information alongside before and after pictures.
For more information about any of these surgeries, contact the New Horizons Center for Cosmetic Surgery at (866) 759-3385.